Tuesday 2 December 2008

Sexy Snow White Costumes

sexy Snow White costumeWhen I was researching my previous post on Snow White Fancy Dress Costumes, I could not notice how many different styles of sexy Snow White costumes that are available.

Who would have ever thought that you could turn a pretty innocent character like the Disney Snow White costume into a sexy costume and as far as I can tell, they are pretty popular as well.

If you are looking for a sexy fancy dress costume, I think there are a few pretty good sexy versions of Snow White that really work, as they are still recognisable as a snow white costume.

To Check out a large selection of the Sexy Snow White costumes try:

US Shoppers
Sexy Snow White Costume on Amazon.com


UK Shoppers

Sexy Snow White Costume on Amazon.co.uk

No comments: